Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Implement Review

T and I received a package from a dear friend of ours containing 2 home made paddles. One with holes, one without. They are made of wood and when used with more intensity, are far more severe then the implements we already have. Of course, as soon as I opened the package and we had a bit of privacy, we had to try them out. T didn't know these things were being sent to us as I had kept it a secret. So we gave each other a few "test swats" and along with the usual sting associated with a wooden paddle, these left a lasting "burn", even with the light test swats we used.

That night I decided to use the new paddles on T for erotic purposes. As most people will attest to, any implement can be used much harder and longer when it's being used for erotic purposes. It's all in the mindset. Anyway, so I used the new paddle, with holes, on T that night and afterwards noticed something that had never happened before. He had bruises. Little bruises the size of the holes in the paddle and I didn't even use anywhere near full strength in my swats. This is the first time this has ever happened. T is a "light weight" when it comes to pain but at the same time, his skin does not bruise very easily. He can run into a wall or fall over something and there won't be a mark on him. So I was a bit surprised when I discovered the bruises (they weren't visible yet during the paddling as not only had they not surfaced yet but at the same time his little tush was quite red so I wouldn't have seen them yet even if they were there). It stands to reason now that when T uses that paddle on me, he will have to be very careful as I DO bruise easily. I think my butt is much more resilient then the rest of me though as he's delivered some quite intense erotic spankings and I didn't have any bruises. But we shall see.

On a side note, Welcome to all our new readers and a big THANK YOU to Bonnie (My Bottom Smarts) for helping us get some readership.

~D~

5 comments:

Dragon & Tiger said...

As the receiver of the first "non-test" spanking, I must say...I'm glad it wasn't a punishment spanking. The new paddle with holes feels different than any other paddle we own. Most of our paddles have either a thud or a sting. This one has more of a burning sensation. But when used for an erotic spanking, the burning is good.

As far as the bruises are concerned, I'm not worried about them. I was also surprised to see them surface, but they didn't hurt or anything, so it's no big deal. D felt really bad about it though, so I'm sure she'll try to be more careful next time. Since she does bruise easier than me, I will be careful when I use it on her as well. :)

I would like to thank Bonnie for featuring us on HBS and also those who have taken the time to comment, or just read, our blog. I hope you continue to visit and comment when you can.

~T~

Danielle said...

My very first spanking implement was a homemade wooden paddle, with one side covered with leather. At that time (3 years ago) I got the spankings. That changed after about 5 months, when I started to play a more dominant role. I still love that wooden paddle the most, especially the leather/softer side,lol!
You might think of using the one without holes first to get accustomed to wood. Its sting is quite different from other materials.

Greenwoman said...

Thanks for the spanking story! *smiles*

Green Rootsdown

Hermione said...

If bruising doesn't bother you, then it shouldn't be a problem. My husband doesn't like to bruise my bottom, but I am fine with it. I bruise very easily everywhere else, so I'm used to it.

I don't take it as a sign that too much force has been used, just that perhaps instead of a flat impact, there was an angular one. In this case, those holes all had little edges that could damage blood vessels.

Still sounds too stingy for me!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Its the holes that do it - but if you can bare not to be bare try clothes, even a single layer seems to stop/reduce bruising without really detracting from the positive impact, and if it does, just add more!