Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome Continued....

Since my dear Dragon has already mentioned that she was going to try to get me to post here as well, I figured I'd go ahead and do it. I wouldn't want to get in trouble right off the bat.

When D first mentioned actual spanking in 2003, I was shocked. We had already started watching spanking videos years before, which was also her idea. She seemed to get more aroused watching those types of videos, and since I am easily aroused anyway, watching spanking videos was fine with me. I didn't realize how into it she was until she let me know that she actually wanted to be spanked. After that we would play around with it during foreplay. Nothing too spectacular...just enough to get her in the mood. That went on until the middle of 2007. Then things took a drastic turn.....for the better.

It started when I was away from home for a few weeks and we were emailing back and forth. During one of our email sessions, she told me that she wanted me to have total control in the bedroom. This included everything from how we had sex, to what she wore to bed, and even how she would "trim". She said when I got home she would fully submit to me and suggested that in order for this to feel more real that we should have a "claiming ceremony". This would be the beginning of our new arrangement and set the stage for things to come. I told her that I loved the idea and that she better be sure she was ready for it. She said she was and when I got home, I took over in the bedroom. The claiming ceremony was simple but effective. That was the first time I gave her a spanking that wasn't for play. It made her realize what she could get if she disobeyed my wishes in the bedroom. Our sex life picked up for a while, but then life seemed to get in the way, as it often does. I still have control in the bedroom, but I have a better understanding of when the right time is, and that the right time has to be the same for both of us for it to be good.

Then about a month later I was working nights and I would call home to chat when I had a break. One night D told me that she had been thinking about something a little different for us. She had talked about Domestic Discipline before, but this time she said she believed she needed it. At first I wasn't sure if I was ready for something like that. I thought about it for a while before telling her that I was willing to try it. Once we got started, and we were both posting to the DD website, I realized that I was a little overewhelmed with the changes. I tried, but I just couldn't step into the role like I needed to. And it was causing an even bigger strain on us.

And as you have already read....we found a solution that suits us very well.


~T~

No comments: